For your final set of Blog posts, I'd like you to consider the topic of curriculum when working with infants and toddlers. Chapters 11-14 consider inclusion and strategies for planning and implementing curriculum with children ages 0-8, 8-18, and 18-36 months. For this set of posts I'd like you to introduce your curriculum unit to your fellow classmates. Further, I'd like you to discuss insights gained from these chapters that can help shape and inform your unit as you are developing it. This is a great opportunity to brainstorm, exchange ideas, and work through challenges you are experiencing as you develop your unit. The ideas you share here about what it means to teach and work with infants and toddlers will also hopefully help you in developing your infant-toddler teaching philosophy statement which is due on Sun. 12/2 at 11:00 pm. Posts and resources are due by Wed., 11/28 at 11:00 pm.
Comments
Post a Comment